Sunday, July 10, 2011

Workin?

So heres the story. I had a new job 2 weeks ago. You know at first i thought it was sweet and i was having a blast...meeting new people... making food... being away from my house....but then something horrible showed up. SWEARING. ugh how much i despise swearing... Why do people swear? Where did it all come from? At first i tried not to listen and pay attention but then it got worse...they used bad language in every stinkin' sentences...how can someone do that?!? how is that even possible. Do they have nothing to say so they decided "hey ill just use this word now". its totally random and useless. Like seriously connect with me for one or two seconds. Ill just change the swears into random words...." hey dude! shes microphone hot!" or " Gurrrrl you gotta stop throwing printers on me" ?? how does that make sense...It doesnt... thats what swears do...they dont make sense but then it affects ur brain immensly and youre stuck like this and so miseable. But then thats not it...they then started playing dirty songs...and when i say dirty i mean nasty wasty ! I honestly did not know someone could say something this horrible to and about someone and do things to them...? gross. and now im a victim...it was shoved in my head when i did not want it to get in so i was debaiting on quitting and just bring headphones and listen to my own music, i was considering it....but then the worst came and snuck up on me one night. They mocked me for my religion. Let me remind you where we live...We live in a free country, Canada...i am allowed. Yes i am LDS, a mormon. I dont care if you call me fat. i dont care if you call me hideous. I dont care if you say i cant talk cuz im French. I dont care if you think im too white. I wouldnt care less if you called me a freak. But one thing i do mind. Do not mock me for my religion. It is my belief. I stand tall for what i have come to know. I found out for myself and i have felt it. I love the gospel and i am proud to be LDS. so i quit. 3 negatives...it was time to go, and here i am out in the world looking for another job haha...itll come, i know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment