Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blind

All I Need Is a Miracle
The boy whispered, "God, speak to me."
And a bird sang
and the boy said, "I cant hear you."
and thunder roared
and the boy cried, "God let me see you."
and a star shone
but the boy did not see.
and the boy yelled, "God perform a miracle."
and a baby was born
but the boy did not know.
so the boy got angry and screamed, "God let me know you are near."
So God bend down and touched the boy on the shoulder and the boy brushed the butterfly from his shoulder and walked away.

Do we sometimes take life for granted? Do we expect to much and get blinded from our pride? Are we sometimes blind and forget to see the beauty around us? We should never forget the beauty around us that Heavenly Father has provided for us. Let us always be thankful and live our lives happyly and also by counting our many blessings and letting go of what has hurt us in the past.
 Just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment