Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who knows

Ok so i figured its been a whille since i wrote hey? haha well i really dont know what to write...so ill just yack about anything in this one? ok um...lets see. ok i have an idea...ill just tell you what i want in a guy...like my dream guy :) ok good plan.
So i need him to be funny of course, i want him to be able to come up with the cheesiest moments sometimes and do the randomest things together so he needs an imagination too lol. Like on valentines day i like origami flowers instead of real ones you know, for me its the little things that counts, of course the big ones too but its more special for me when its the little things :) .He needs to be able to just drop what he's doing sometimes and just leave with me. um i would like him attractive haha of course. um he needs to be fit maybe? like not huge but in shape. ok i would like him smart because hes the one bringing home the bacon hey?! hahaha of course ill be working too but hes the man of the house! he needs to have brains to figure things out with me. ok annnd i would greatly appreciate if he could have some sort of musical talent...like the guitar...piano? definitly voice please. Most important i need him to be a worthy priestood holder, so I would like him to be a return missionary,  yes please. I would like him taller than me. Please i want him to love chilldren, because i love children haha. ok well i would love it if he could cook, because one day i will be pregnant and i would like to relax sometimes and have a nice lil surprise from him that he made dinner :) awee yes. So my list is getting a little big so I'll just stop there because noone is perfect. But here's the thing, ppl always write lists of what they want in their lover...but we should try to be our very best for the one we want... :) ok Toodle Blog lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment