Tuesday, July 19, 2011

bad day?

We've all had bad days i supposed. But let me tell you about my day.
I wake up rather early (10am) for going to bed at 4:30am. First thing i did was went to my grandparents to water their plants, well that took about 45 minutes. Then i went back home and sat for about 5 minutes and started writting to my big sister when my dad wanted me to come downstairs. So i quickly changed load in the washing machine and the dryer and sat down in the living room. He then started getting mad at my sister and me on how we dont have a job and how all we seem to do is nothing. We'll I've been looking for a job since April and let me tell you I am still looking for one. It is harder than you think, especially for me since i seem to have a curse for jobs. So it took about 1 hr maybe more to try to tell my dad to trust me and let me make my descision since its about my future right. He understood, after many screaming moments, crying and quiet moments but we are on good terms again. I know he loves me and I understand where he is coming from, but with all the stress, I can't do it all right now. I need time to think so i decided to just watch a movie by myself today since i was home alone. After my movie i felt good enough to hang out with friends so i went to get my things and i could not find my keys...i looked everywhere...take a wild guess where they were...well are. in the van. ya LOCKED. ok so that means i cant use the car to go hang out. that means i cant use the car to go into town and go job hunting. that means i cant use the car to surprise my friend tomorrow (of which i cant seem to hangout hangout with him cuz were always busy at different times so i was going to surprise him at work or at home when he was done work) but no i cant cuz the keys are in  the van. oh wait that means that i cant use the car to go to the temple tomorrow...oh so now my dad has to drive all the way from waterton to home to pick me up and bring me to the temple...wow Myriam...get a brain.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha this made me laugh. but i am sad for you. it made me laugh because so many of the things you talked about have happened to me! (ps. apply at subway on mayor magrath or stafford drive. they're totes hiring!!)

    ReplyDelete