Sunday, July 10, 2011

Best friends

I have a real nice friend, yap i call him Renold or Fruitloops on my phone...but thats not his real name. I've actually seen him many times before we met. but its funny cuz he wouldnt talk to me. I dont know why, well maybe i do. It wasnt till, hmm april i think it was, that he decided to shake off the false rumors about me and find out for himself. well im sure glad he did cuz now we are very good friends :) . I have the best talks with him actually, noone can top those. I've been dying to go on a date but no guys are asking me, so he asked me...and you know what we did? we sat outside in a park, up a lil hill in a gasibo (however we spell that) and talked for 2-3 hrs...around there. then we got glow sticks and cracked them open and painted the watermelon and threw it high up from a train track we climbed to. Then we got some yummyliscious icecream and ATE IT. it was actually such a great night. I know it sounds like just a normal day, but i enjoyed it. If anyone is actually reading this, which i doubt anyone is, friends are so important to me. I dont know what i would do if i didnt have friends. It is such a blessing for me to have company like that, even to a crazy girl like me thats all over the place but independent. So take care of those you have, and dont stop making friends because there is always some in need of comfort, one day it might be you. Love

1 comment: