Thursday, November 17, 2011

Venting

Today im missing my good friend a lot. i know this is poor english but im tired and want to go to sleep but i wanted to blog before i do so. Let me share some memories and my opinion. I get little flash backs sometimes during the day and night about what he said or did. I keep remembering that he sang me a song on the last night we were together and it was pretty cute, he told me "its a love song myriam" lol its called Brand New Colony by Postal Service. Listen to the acoustic version, i prefer that one, and he played it acoustic.
I also remember when he jokingly proposed to me. It was completely random but cute. He has been staring at me for about 5minutes in the car and just randomly said "Myriam, will you marry me?" of course I was shocked and so confused so I said "of course not im 18! why would you want to marry me?" and he smiled at me saying "because i want our kids to know french" woah our kids? now i was even more confused haha but i looked at him and i said, "alright , lets give it a shot, lets get married when you come back" but that just made him more excited so cute. I ended up teaching him french for 5hrs ... this is not an exaggeration haha. i taught him how to say "get in the car, get out the car, i love you, i hate you, please, im just kidding, thank you, why and because" haha. Then couple weeks after, thinking he totally forgot about that night he was talking to our good friend Reid and was talking to him about OUR kids... then he looks at me and tells Reid to wait and walks over to me and asks me in a whispering tone " can Reid be the Godfather of our kids?" hahaha i couldnt believe it, he actually remembered so of course i laughed and said "of course! haha".
On time i went to his house with Reid, again (im used to always be with him :) hes great i love him to death) but our ride never got to his house, so we stuck at his house! it wasnt bad at all considering we both love him. so i sat there listening to those two clowns singing and playing the guitar like true musicians, theyre great. the it was 11pm! the mom was tired so we went downstairs for family prayer... which then became a fmaily hug...including reid and i...uh oh...my ring got caught in his moms sweater!! so i couldnt let go of her! hahaha it was so embrassing because the dad was in between the mom and i so it looked like i didnt want to let go of them and have a longer hug...oh my hahahaha was i embarassed. and then he wanted to go to sleep so he asked me to sing him a song and tell him a bed time story lol so i did. he was so adorable, paying complete attention and just looking straight at me. hes a keeper.
so this one might not even mean anything to oyu but i keep thinking about it for some reason, its really a simple story. one time we were climbing building with some of my friends, and if you know me then you know that i am scared of hights unless there is a ladder attached to the building, in which in this case there isnt. so here we are all on that building, i think someone boosted me up there, obviously i wasnt thinking on how i would get down. anywho after being up there for about 5 minutes everyone decided to get down and jump... ohhhhhh there was no way that i was going to jump!!!! or even get down gently!! i was terrified and there was noone else there with me...in the dark...somewhere i was not used to... so here i am calling for my friends to come help me down (i know i sound childish but still) and noone was coming! what kind of friend did i have?! all the sudden hes coming, kinda running toward the building telling me to jump. he said he was going to catch me...ya right!! so of course i told him i was not going to jump!! i was way to scared. you wanna know what he did? he said "ok dont move i'm coming up there and helping you down!" i was even more scared!! thinking he was going to throw me down!! but no he got up there, told me everything was going to be alright and he just sat there behind/ by me. he told me the plan and gave me all the perpectives and views. so he held me and gently put me down, while nikora was there to hold me down aswell, but from the bottom. alright now THAT is a real friend. trying to feel how i feel and fixing the situation. I love him for that moment. it was seemed like nothing to everyone else, but to me i knew someone cared.
well this is it for tonight, plus considering noone is actually reading this. goodnight my imaginary bloggers. until next time.

2 comments: