Tuesday, November 22, 2011

aloha

Hello :)
well let me tell you about my day how about.
So.
I woke up totally unmotivated this morning and really wanted to stay in bed but non the less i got up (or more down the ladder) and got ready for the day...sorta. I got dressed, ate and headed straight to the car. then i did my make-up and today for some reason was so hard to do it because it was so BUMPY in the CAR ugh it drove me insane lol. then after Roxanne went to work i headed to my dads work and watched him teach little kindergardners french :) oh my it was the cutest thing!! It made me excited for when I will have kids of my own :) then it ws 11:54 all the sudden and this ment i needed to leave so I could make my way to Cosco! yes fellow bloggers i had an interview!! and I took a test! and guess what !! i scored 93% on the test!! YAHOO! thank you, thank you, thank you very much! so then I went to pick my lovely cousin Maddie and we went to Moddest is Hottest (follow them on Facebook! theyve got cuuuuute clothes!!) and then I dropped her off at her school and went back to my dads work and just watched him again teach. He's quite the man my father. and then I just went home. So now here I am at home writting... but for some reason i am feeling super duper dizzy. Maybe im over-tired but i cant go to sleep just yet!! 1 its 8:10 and 2 i need to go to my friends surprise party i am trying to plan but NOONE is communicating!! wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment