Saturday, November 12, 2011

My day?

Ok let me tell you all the GORY details of my day yesterday. So it was Friday morning, I woke up at 8:30 but then slept till 9am and woke up scared to death thinking  I woke up to late...which i did... so I had to brush my teeth, put on marscara and pee at the same time. it was lovely. then put some pants and a shirt and SLICK my hair back at the same time as well. Yes I was a doll yesterday ;) JOKES haha. So then I get my sister and we leave for work because she had to start before I did. I stayed at her work till Noon, reading a great book! It's about healing ourselves, and its the Authors story because he was blind. It's really good and I love reading it. anyway so then its noon and I was sick and tired of being at her work so I left and went to my work. I sat there at the mall on the couches and just watched people. Some people were funny like I saw an older lady walk towards me with a smile so I said hello and she said "You look mighty comfortable there on that couch!" haha I was! on the other hand some people gave me the BAD look and some walked right on me!!! rude i know!! like can't they see me?? on the couch?? of course they could see me they looked straight at me lol. Ok now comes the weird part of my day.... EW you guys!!! I saw...a lady...give her boyfriend...a handjob!!! EWWW! At the MALL!...STANDING UP!! WALKING!! I know this is disgusting.... I was quite disgusted myself lol. All the sudden it is 1oclock so I go to work and when I walk-in my work buddies are stapling their foreheads...and arms...and hands... weird i know. haha anywho my day was so busy at work that time sped through SO FAST and all the sudden it was 5pm and my shift was over. so I go to my sisters work Yet Again. Then my friend comes and picks me up and we go to his house and eat a good sandwich and just talk for couple hours. it was actually pretty fun! oh he has a fish tank! I LOVE FISH TANKS WITH FISHIES IN IT AND SEA CREATURES . so we named them...well i did, he didnt really care haha. and then i went home and just went to bed. What a lovely day that was. It's funny because my day was so busy that it made me miss my good friend Weston. What a great guy he is. If you know him then you totally know what I mean, if not then I'm sorry you never got the chance to meet him. He has a good spirit and when he comes home you need to meet him! he's tons of fun. Good night world xx

No comments:

Post a Comment