Tuesday, November 29, 2011

stalkers slash creeps.

Ok you guys...I have creeps and stalkers AGAIN! wow, how good is my luck... I cant get a gorgeous, nice, straight guy to like me, instead I get the Hot jerks or the Creepy stalkers slash obsessers...
1. There's this guy thats like what i dont know ten years older than me I think and he's totally ALWAYS on the lookout to find me...im not kidding. And when he finds me (let me tell you) he does  NOT let me go...He says the same thing over and over again like on sunday he kept complimenting me on my shoes...not twice or three times...SEVEN FREAKIN TIMES...ok boy enough is enough dont you think? i know you like my shoes...but i dont think thats what you are trying to say... k heres a tip...if you like a girl, make conversation and DONT REPEAT. oh ya thats not it. he keeps following me, trying to get close to me. Tip #2. when a girl keeps moving away, it is not an invitation to move closer...it means leave me alone, youre creeping me out or leave me alone im not interested. tip #3. if she doesnt look at you while talking to you and making small talk...walk away and stop coming back to talk to her, she is NOT interested. its that simple. youre creeping her out or annoying her. so back to my story now. i went to this dance on friday and he showed up to following me everywhere and then here comes a slow song...im avoiding him... BOOM he found me...asks me to dance...i dont want to and usually im pretty nice and i never no...but i couldnt. I cant give him the wrong idea because it takes almost nothing to give him the wrong idea and i dont want him close to me. well the last dance he catches me while i was talking to someone, trying to avoid him and trying to dance with my friend when he interupts me and asks me to dance...DUDE IM ALREADY DANCING!! this is not a movie and you are not the love of my life. and then when the song is over, you know i let go and walk away while he follows me... i try to walk away and talk to other ppl, nope hes still following me talking to me... what the heck is wrong with him? he does not understand vibes very well. then I finally ignore him (im sorry i know this osunds rude but it got to point that was really akward) and well you know what he did? I quote "ok well it was nice thank you myriam!...Thanks myriam!... ok bye myriam!...myriam! MYRIAM!! BYE MYRIAM!!! OK MYRAIM BY IM LEAVING!! BY MYRIAM!!" "ok bye!" ok BOY i heard the first time... He loves me, he somehow knows everything about me...while i dont even know his name... he finds me EVERYTIME... yes i think that qualifies for a stalker.
2. He is totally new here in the ward and in front of everyone, randomly, asks my name . so i tell him Blah blah blah. then he asks me where im from...so i tell him... he then asks me out...in front of everyone...ya did i mention in front of everyone? well what am i supposed to say? "actually no i cant, im not interested i kinda have my heart set on someone else" no thats rude and im starting to feel that the guy i supposidly like doesnt like me back so Im starting to lose hope so i cant use that line because im contradicting myself. so i tell him yes. i give him my number because hes asking in front of everyone... oh surprise surprise he called me FIVE times yesterday... in less than 4hrs... oooookayyyy... thats a little but obsessive... oh and when i go home to check my facebook he found me? oh and wrote me a message... ok boy...no back off please. you seem really nice but you just ruined it for me... tip #4. yes its nice to chase a girl and let her know you like her...but let her chase you too...we like it too.
3. random 35 year old?? wont stop talking to me...telling me im beautiful...telling me i have beautiful eyes...telling me i should be a model...telling me i have a beautiful accent...telling me he wants to travel with me....telling me he will pay for eveything i need...telling me that he wants to be my boyfriend....telling me that he really thinks that he should be #1 in my heart...tip#5. compliments are GREAT but dont over do it... Cheesyness is funny....but dont over do it and dont be serious when doing it! Geeze Guys! take it easy!! Dont jump in it!!
Theyre sufficating me...i am so sick of guys right now that I dont even know how i feel about the guy i like... I dont even know if i should even like him because i actually dont know how he freakin feels about me!! Heck i can get any guy BUT the one i possibly would like. this is messed up and i am not at all enjoying this. If i get another guy this week i just might explode.

Well its just that time for me to hibernate...goodnight and see ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment