Sunday, January 1, 2012

my night?

Hello hello hello! Happy New Years everyone!! ok let me tell you about my night. I got invited to a Waterton Party at the Community Hall and so i went with my twin and my good friend "George". We were having such a good time driving there that once there we started telling eachother what we are scared of and all the sudden we were all so scared in the car!! It was so weird haha!!!!!! but then we found the Center after getting yelled at by some random drunk guy telling us he was going to call the police because i accidently drove on his lawn... sorry sir!! haha anywho so then we walk in the building and theres tooooons of people! wow its gonna be fun we already know! then comes the time to DANCE! now the party can begin!! yahooo!! so were dancing our hearts out, im having a blast and so is pretty much everyone there too!! Im seeing my friends and dancing with them , nothing can get better!! just kidding it DID! i see this cute cowboy standing there...hes not even DANCING!! what...the...heck...thats not allowed haha so i give myself a nice lil challenge. "I am going to make that hottie dance tonight" so i tried ALL NIGHT well not all night but i came back a couple times trying to make him dance and dance beside him. He was loving it haha but he would not budge and just look at me smiling haha. he was so cute. anywho fast forward here at the end i saw him DANCE...he dance for one song...sorta haha he was bouncing a little bit BUT THAT COUNTS :)
then the dance was over and our eyes met so i walked to him and he was leaving so he looks at me and says goodbye and TIPED HIS HAT! AWEEE AND GAVE ME THE LONGEST HANDSHAKE haha he was seriously the CUTEST :) he was so shy but same time not. I felt like an idiot dancing by him and trying to make him dance but you know what, it wasnt a bad idiot feeling, it was actually nice haha. thank you random cowboy. may we please meet again in the future :) if not then you have a great life!! i hope you will meet that beautiful Cowgirl of your dreams haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment