Sunday, January 15, 2012

dating?

ok hello there. yes i am dating someone. Woot. what does he look like? a cute lil mouse :) thats what i think at least. I told him yesterday that i think he looks like a mouse and he just stood there with nothing to say bahaha i thought i was so funny. he kinda got mad but not really haha he said "Myriam! thats not what guys want to hear! they wanna hear like idk chistle and great and strong and tall and attractive...not a mouse!!" bahaha it was hilarious. i honestly laughed 2hrs straight...no joke. He makes me laugh, for real. ive never laughed so much in my life and you know what? i dont even know what im laughing about half the time. oh speaking of not knowing...he talks SO FAST! i never konw what he is saying. honestly. im training him to speak slower so i can at least understand, but the funny thing is is that he doesnt understand me either sometimes because of my accent. weird. i didnt know my accent was that strong haha. Where does he live? the Well or is it a Barn? haha so how did this happen you might wonder. gee i have no idea to tell you the truth... let me tell you what i do know. Last sunday i met his friend (apparently he was right beside him...liar! i didnt see him...oh well). Monday for fhe i saw him. ya he was cute but i wasnt interested. then we got talking after family home evening and we just talked and talked and talked it was great. then he asked for my number. i was surprised i kinda froze lol but i gave it to him none the less. then tuesday he came over to my friends house and we watched a movie and woah what we held hands. ok eager beaver haha ps hes an RM so we know what that means...he moves fast cuz hes used to it lol...anywho then wednesday came and we went to Boston Pizza . Thursday? we went to my other friends house and watched a movie and cuddled. He wanted to kiss me that night i know it, but i just wasnt feeling it. Friday....ok that night we kissed. saturday? we went to Moxies. so ya were dating.... its kinda just obvious but really confusing at the same time because it is going so fast and i am slowing it down. I dont want to hurt him and i dont know where it is going to get from here. I dont know how long we are going to date and what not. he is a funny funny guy and so nice and sweet but i dont know where that will go so as for now we will see and i will keep you posted. until next time

2 comments:

  1. he's an rm. so that means he wants to get married. GET MARRIED! Hhahahahahaha geting married is the BOMBDOTCOM I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!! and you're singing at my wedding right? k so i'll send you a fb message. love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha woah there WAYYY to soon to talk about that. yes i am singing at your wedding. still figuring out a sweet arangment because we need it perfect dont we ;)

      Delete