Tuesday, February 28, 2012

i wont give you up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdN5GyTl8K0

ok listen to this song right now! it is such a great song! when i listen to this song i think of one guy and one guy only. the one on his mission. but i shouldnt. you see i have this curse with guys, like youve read in all the other blogs. it seems that HF wont let anyone like me and tries to make it simple for me but its so hard it seems like. while i see my friends get married or start dating i just get so happy and excited for them. Im doing everything i can to get ready for that special someone but it seems that everytime im almost close to one i get further away. i shouldnt get discouraged because i know deep in my heart i will be with someone for eternity but im just so excited and tired that my heart longs for "him" whoever he is. I'm ready to accept that HF will bring me to that special someone of HIS choice and not of mine....someone i would like to have but rather someone i need. i have my fingers crossed for a special someone of my choice and hope its who He wants me to have. Im ready

1 comment:

  1. i love that song!! its been playing through my mind too. ha except i have even less of a reason than you love ;)

    ReplyDelete