Tuesday, February 28, 2012

crazy?

for the record ia m not crazy. ok yes i do say i am a lot, but im not crazy crazy like bad crazy! i am simply happy and take chances. there is a difference believe it or not. it seems like i scare away every possible guy in this bloody world. there i am sitting and theres a cute guy in front of me. we start to talk, he seems interested...he asks for my number. he talks to me non stop and asks all the possible questions, kinda sufficating me but its cute whatever im giving him a chance! maybe hes still nervous! but no just kidding! all the sudden he thinks im crazy...oh run for your liiiiiiives!...um...what did i miss? everything...i am so confused on what just happened. but hey im ont good enough for every guy on this planet? i dont want to believe that! and i dont wanna act like someone else to get someone! i should be able to get soemone great by being me. but people need to get to know me before they judge...but i guess they get scared and dont tell me... thanks for that jerks. you really know how to hurt someones feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment