Monday, September 12, 2011

A reminder

So I have this lovely friend that is biking from home(Cardson, AB) to Mexico... yes bloggers you heard right, isn't this great?! He has some sort of blog too and well he was talking about his family, describing each and everyone of them so gently. It reminded me that family is oh so very important! It gave me chills and almost made me cry when I read about his family, it was so beautiful. So I would like to take the time and talk about my family too and follow his example.
Daddy: Eric, or I call him Papou. He is a School teacher and is honestly such a funny man. He always finds the humor or makes a joke in everything, and I mean everything. He is a happy man full of life. He is still learning english and I love teaching him one word at time, he is seriously so cute :)The kids love him and the wife loves him, everyone loves this amazing priestood holder. He is my hero.
Mother: Isabelle. She is such a smart WOMAN! She knows every word on this planet in english and french and knows who she is! She is so strong in the church and has been my inspiration ever since I came out of her WOMB. All my friends love her. She is a strong woman and is continually helping me. She is usually always there for me and knows EVERYTHING about me. I love her, and I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't.
Brother: Yohan! Man I love this man! We did not get along when we were little, and actually almost always fought. It wasn't till later in life, as in 2christmas' ago, that I realised that it was because we are so much alike. I rememeber when I was little, everytime I succeeded in something, he had to be the first one and hoped he would be so proud of me! I remember coming home from kindergarden one day, running as fast as my little chubby legs could run and swung open the door yelling his name! I remember his face :) he was so happy that I could tie my own SHOES! But you all know how big brothers can get...when I was four years old I woke up rather late and felt so tired and weird but didn't think anything of it so I continued and walked towards the kitchen for some good breakfast as my brother whips around and says as loud as he could MYRIAM! WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR FACE! Yes I had chicken pox and all he could do was mock me. I truly had fun with him though. He always came up with the coolest games and made everything look so simple. He now has an amazing little man and I absolutely love him.
Sister:Naomi. She is graceful. She is love. She is crazy too though! haha she can turn anything into a party, let me you! She is so patient and caring. She's the one that stayed and sat with me while I read my first book. She used to help me read at night and sometimes accidently called her mom! haha man i still do sometimes lol. Oh I almost forgot...Shes Getting Married!! Yes she is :) and then fiancé is such a charm! He's a gem , he really is and I already love him! They are perfect together and it was actually love at first sight! Isn't that romantic :)
Twin: My Wax-off, My Foxy Socks, Roxanne, or my other half. We have spooned together for 9 months once! NON-STOP! Haha so she's my twin...and she is fabulous! She is different than all the other people I know, of course because we are all different, but she has this cute spirit. She does things at her own pace and own time, no matter what...not matter if we're late too! Sometimes it drives me nuts but she is continually teaching me patience! I absolutely love her. She has a passion for life, and will not be rushed.
So there it is focks. This is my family and I treasure them with all my heart. Family is one of the things you get to keep once you die and I will keep mine forever. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment