Sunday, September 25, 2011

Goals in life or as you may call it a Bucket-list

These are in no specific order by the way.

1. I would love to talk to a train driver and get his persmission to ride in an open wagon all night with a friend with me. We would go at around 9pm in summer perhaps and ride ALL night, so we would get our blankets, pillows, treats and ourselves. I think that would be so fabulous and a good break from everything else. We would have good talks, lots of laughs, we would have time to tell our deepest secrets and stupidest moments and just have a good one on one moment. Maybe one day this will happen and I will bring my good friend along.
2. I want to spend Christmas in Alaska or in the North. I hear there is this hotel made of ice, so it's and Igloo and there is no electricity, no heat nothing but such a great experience that I would love to have. I talked to my dad about it and he is willing but not without mom so we are trying to convince her to come and try it out. Hopefully I will be able to in the future, one day.
3. I want to buy the old Mental home in Raymond and start an orphanage. I would travel the world and bring children from 3rd world country, homeless or even from here of course, and help them here. I would provide an education for them since I will be done in five years time and will be able to teach, so why not children with no family? I know it sounds crazy and unlogical, but once I figure out how and when and all the other questions you might be wondering, I think I will make it happen.
4. I want to become a designer. I have always loved desinging clothing and as a matter of fact I created my grad dress. So during my spare time or maybe one day full time, I want to make different kind of clothes. You've heard of Moddest is Hottest right? Well I would love to do something like that but with weird clothes, clothes that you look at and wonder what the purpose is, but once you put it on properly it looks sweet. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense but that is another unfinished idea.
5. I want to learn Polish, Spanish, German, Russian, couple African ones, some island ones as well and Italian.
6. I want to drive a plane. Now okay you might think I crossed the line, but hear me out. You know the one or two people ones that go super fast and are used in the war? Those ones. I would love to drive Xspeed and so fast that i can breathe and just twirl in the air. Why? I'm not sure, maybe for the adrenaline? Or maybe because it's different and out of my comfort zone, you see I am absolutely and definiltely scared, or shall we say terrified, of heights.
7. Fall in love. (the marry in the Temple) Okay you might say this one is simple but no, not for me. I secretly have trouble finding people I like more than a friend. If you know me you might say that's not true since I am always talking about boys, but not romantically if you really think about it. Yes I think they are cute, or attractive or drop dead GORGEOUS and yes I like some of their qualities, which is totally normal...but it is hard for me to really like someone because I am always doing something else, which is okay since I am young. But in the future, I am excited to fall in love, although scared.
8. Meet CĂ©line Dion. Yes I love her and I am not ashamed. She has an AMAZING voice and you know what? I want her to teach me how to sing.
9. Be in Theraputic Recreation. I would rather do that then a teacher, and right now I really think I am going to switch programs... I am really nervous about what to do but I think this is the right thing to do. We'll see.
10. Buy a female pig and name her Walter, a kitty Cookie and a hideous dog Sushi.
11. Save a life.
12. Serve an LDS mission.
13. Pull an actual All Nighter and actually do something during those two days.

The list will continue as life moves forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment