Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Giving Thanks

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone! So I thought I would do an old fashion tradition I guess we could call that...so all this post is going to be about is what I'm thankful for.
I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am grateful the love he freely gives me and the family and friends that are here with me in spirit and physically. I am grateful for the truth and knowing the difference. I am grateful for food and shelter and loving parents who has taught me with dilligence and patience. I am grateful for music and instruments and vocals and computers and machines. I am grateful for my best friends who stand up with me and are able to talk to me. I am grateful for cheesy moments and romantic ones. I am grateful for hard moments and trials because they make me stronger. I am grateful for missionaries, Joseph Smith, Jesus Christ, God and everyone else who has dedicated their lives for us to give us a chance to do good and to return home, because without them I would be lost. I am grateful for random moments and little waves and smiles in the streets from strangers. I am grateful for cars and bikes. I am grateful for licorice, chocolates, cakes, cheese, pizza and poutine and all the food becasue they let us feel good about ourselves. Road trips because it gives us a break from the world, the snow it gives us pleasure, the sun because it gives us energy and courage, strength and warmth, the moon becasue it make us calm, the stars because they make us think, the grass because we can just lay there and chill, dandilions bacuse they give us a chance for hope and dreams. I am grateful for the country in which we live in that keeps us free and i hope the world will become friend instead of enemies as it always has been. I think its about time that we all become friends. i am grateful for every little detail that God has given us. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment