Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lost?

Do you ever feel lost? You wake up and you look around and feel like something is missing? Or go to bed at night and feel so empty? Do you ever sit down a minute and try to figure out why you are so lost? All the sudden there are so many questions. What do I really want to do for the rest of my life? What do I see myself doing. Who do I really want to be with. What do I need to do before I die? Am I ready for the future? Will I be ready for my own little juniors one day? Or just simple ones, do I really want to eat this? Do I really want to do this... I dont have an answer do any of those. I dont have an answer... Do you ever feel like you've lost your chance sometimes? You're chance at proving yourself or others specific things? Life goes by so fast that it's left me blank, it's all changing with high speed. Here's another question... Are you sometimes so tired that you want to stop time and just lay there for a while and do nothing?? How about you're tired and you're so excited to go to bed so you get ready and jump in, say your prayers and close your eyes but all the sudden you don't want to sleep because it gives you back memories that you would prefer not think about so you try to find a different position or get out of bed. That shouldn't happen, but it's happening.
Random question: Have you realised that the people you get attached the most to and end up being such good friends are the ones that are leaving? Why does that happen. It's honestly the worst for me because I get attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment